Monday, July 16, 2012

A Trip to the Moon Sweet Party!

Having a Space/Rocket Ship/Trip to the Moon Themed Party is such a great idea for  a Boy's Birthday party.         Children at this party traveled on a rocket ship with their imagination. They got to watch a real Space Ship Launch, and begin a journey to the stars. They learned how it blasted off to outer space and the way it returned to our planet earth. It was so much fun planning and creating this celebration. I invite you to travel with me through the pictures and enjoy the whole adventure.



















 



Party Planning, Table Design, Cakes, Cake Pops, Candy Pop Corn, Candy Skewers, Drink, Table Set up, Pictures. By: THREElittleBIRDS Events.

Food and assistance. By: Pina Verde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Me Souviens ~ I Remember

Je me souviens is the official motto of Quebec. The motto, translated litelally into English, means "I remember". It may be paraph...