Wednesday, April 23, 2014

VOTE: April's Party Finalists 2014 - Project Nursery


My B-earth-DAY project is one of April's party finalists from Project Nursery, if you help me with one vote a day from today until April 30th, I can win the party of the month. It only takes three clicks, FIrst click HERE , then: go to the bottom of that page and CLICK on the circle in front on the name of my project which is A HAPPY B-earth-DAY, then click on VOTE. Do this once a day please. Thank you so much it means a lot to me.

Mi  proyecto "B-earth-DAY" es una de las fiestas finalistas de Project Nursery, si tu me ayudas con un voto diario desde hoy hasta el 30 de Abril, mi proyecto será  el ganador del mes. Solamente tienes que darle click  AQUI,  luego ir a la parte inferior de la pagina y darle click al circulo que marca el nombre de mi proyecto que es " A HAPPY B-earth-DAY " y luego darle click a VOTE. Hazlo una vez al día por favor. Muchas gracias esto significa mucho para mi.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Me Souviens ~ I Remember

Je me souviens is the official motto of Quebec. The motto, translated litelally into English, means "I remember". It may be paraph...