Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Home Tour

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go, I stay home and move it around, then introduce new colors and textures. I love making my house feel warm, cozy and inviting to my family and friends. Living in a small town house in Toronto, makes it easy to decorate since the spaces are small and don't require lots of space filling. I try to keep it simple, but creative. I also have a tendency for the rustic and elegant touches. I hope you enjoy and can use some ideas for your next Christmas, so you can let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...













 






WATCH A QUICK AND CUTE VIDEO OF THE  CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR HERE.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Me Souviens ~ I Remember

Je me souviens is the official motto of Quebec. The motto, translated litelally into English, means "I remember". It may be paraph...